As a not-for-profit organisation that receives no Government funding for our shelter animals and operations, we rely on the generous support from the community to help us continue deliver hospital and shelter care to thousands of animals every year.
Fundraising is a fun and rewarding way for individuals, schools, businesses and community groups to help our animals and support our organisation.
If you are interested in fundraising for our animals, why not start today!
Create your own supporter page for GAWS via GAWS GIVING HUB.
Spread the word, inspire support and raise money for a cause you care about.
You can let your imagination run wild on how to raise funds for the GAWS animals or alternatively, you can use our ideas below.
This program provides you with ideas, and initiatives to get you started.
Here are some thought starters for your next fundraiser.
And remember, whether you raise $10 or $1,000, every bit helps!
- Sell unwanted stuff on ebay
- Get sponsored to enter a fun run/walk
- Hold a morning tea or tea party at home or at work
- Have a dress down day or bizarre hat day
- A crazy hat day at school
- Give up coffee or bring your own lunch to work for a month and donate what you save
- Hold a quizz night
- Hold a raffle or auction with donated prizes
- Charge people to guess how many lollies or Easter eggs in a jar
- Empty your pockets and donate loose change every night for a month
- Get sponsored to do an challenge that is outside your comfort zone
- Offer to walk/wash the dogs in your neighbourhood
- Have a BBQ and sell sausages
- Have a night in with your mates and donate what you would all save on food, taxis, drinks and entertainment
- Ask your friends and family to make a donation rather than buy you a birthday present
Contact our Fundraising Office
or phone 0478 037 113 to speak with fundraising.